Over the past few months I’ve been working to start self-hosting more of my stuff at home. I’ve got myself going with kind of a mini-home lab–more about that in another post.
Anyway, I’ve finally changed CMS, changed web server platform and this site is officially hosted by a computer in my cupboard.
The CMS change has led to a couple of broken links, most importantly to my venerable page about vacuum injuries. These have been resolved, but to the six people who tried to access this page and related attachments in the past 48 hours: I’m sorry.
If anything else is broken let me know in the comments.